Most of my community is in the SF Bay Area. I love working with the people here, who are often relational bad-asses and powerful coaches. And, I want to bring this work out into the world at large, to the coaches and leaders who are ready to bring more conscious relating to wherever they call home. And to do that, I’m going to need help.
If you are already a fan of and want to support bringing my Relational Alchemy work out into the world, here are some ways that you can help:
- Give this program a friendly shout-out on Facebook and other social networks.
- Invite friends to the Facebook event.
- Think of coaches you know who are just starting to lead workshops, or are just on the cusp of doing so.
- Think of people you’ve met through transformational circles who bemoan a lack of conscious community where they live, and who are ready to step up and create that community themselves.
- Think of coaches you know who are dedicated to mastery of their craft, and who would be interested in bringing more depth and intimacy into their workshops and trainings.
- Passing along a link to this website and a kind word to these friends is awesome and highly appreciated.
- Even better: have a conversation with them about this program, and what they’re wanting. Talk to them in person, or arrange a 10-minute phone call. If they’re interested, don’t just give them the link: send an e-mail introducing them to me (at email@example.com) and help initiate a relationship, not just an exchange of information.
In other words, please help me get to the point where I am having a conversation with someone who might be a good fit for the program.